My tillandsia (air plants) have never been so happy. Actually, until the last years I even killed air plants. Care plan:
1. Start with vibrant plants. All of mine are from both Los Osos Valley Nursery and the Beads by the Bay garden.
2. Give them lot’s of light and moving air.
3. Get them wet about three times a week. More in dry places. Spritz with a spray bottle or run them under the ktichen faucet.
4. Talk to them. Thank them. Even if silently.
5. Reiki love on them, knowing all that love and light is showering down on you as well.
Any secrets for flowering tillandsia at your house? They only flower once- and then kick out some pups to add to your air plant family!