A little cold.
All in the nose. I listen all night long to her breathing, remembering the week of hospitals with RSV when she was tiny. And, of course, it is just a cold.
Our current go-to wellness plan:
- Frozen cherries. Because…yum.
- peppermint tea with raw honey and Vit D drops
- cups and cups of water. preferably in her princess cup.
- a drop of lavender around the nose to soothe the chapping
- Breathe blend diffusing and rubbed into her chest and back, diluted with coconut oil.
- On Guard blend on the bottoms of our feet (every night) to support our immune systems
- homemade elderberry syrup, recipe from Mama Natural here, 1/2tsp every few hours
- reading stories OUTside
- and snuggles. Lot’s of snuggles. 🦁
My my own care, I’m adding Fire Cider. 1tsp every few hours. You can find my easy peasy recipe here. And one drops of doTERRA Oregano essential oil in a cup of water, three times a day. So far, I’ve been able to keep the cold at bay!
What’s your go to game plan for colds? I’d love to hear! Comment below or send me a note to email@example.com. Be well, friends.