- Cleansing and purification. One the most powerful anti-microbial essential oils
- Refreshing. Drink a big glass before your coffee and you may not need your coffee after all. At least not the second cup.
- Supports a healthy mouth and wipes out bad breath
- Digestion support. Less bloating and supports and easier transition when changing up our diet
- Whiter teeth
- Supports a strong lymphatic system. A personal challenge of mine, I’m always adding ways to boost that lymphatic flow and keep it strong!
- Quiets a cough and comforts irritated throat
- Soothes the stomach and relieves nausea
- Improves digestion to better assimilate all of those good foods you are taking time to source, prepare, and enjoy
- Nourishes the skin
- Supports letting go of weight and waste that no longer serves you. Especially when combined with oils like grapefruit, ginger, peppermint, and more in doTERRA’s Zendocrine essential oil metabolic blend. “Weight loss” is often thrown around like something everybody needs to be doing. Not at all. Water retention, lymph movement, and poor assimilation are all challenges lemon oil has helped my body with along with supporting a healthy weight range I feel good in.
Can’t I just add fresh lemon juice?
Fresh lemon juice is wonderful! I add fresh lemons to my green juice every day. Though essential oil and juice are made from two different things. Juice comes from the pulp. The oil comes from the rind (which is also why I don’t peel my lemons before juicing!). d-limonene is the anti-oxident only found in the rind- not the juice
And more. 1 drop in a mug of warm water. 2 drops in a quart. Feel like you are getting bored with just plain water? Try adding a drop or two of lemon essential oil and enjoy!
Questions? Want to know more? I’d love to hear from you. Drop me a note at email@example.com anytime. I’m here to help.